Mortgage Application Document Checklist
- Fully completed Mortgage Loan Application Form. Signatures should be the same as on passport(s) and corrections initialled
- Fully completed Loan Protection Coverage proposal form. Signature should be the same as on passport(s) and corrections initialled
- Copy of a valid passport with visa page (UAE residents), Khulasat Al Qaid (UAE Nationals) and Emirates ID.
- Copies of original 6 months personal bank statements from all transactional accounts (latest statement no older than 30 days)
- Copies of original 3 months personal bank statements from all overseas transactional accounts (latest statement no older than 30 days)
- Copies of original documentation confirming your current residential address (tenancy agreement, ADWEA/DEWA bill etc.)
- If applicable, copies of original proof of any additional income received. Amounts to be corroborated on bank statements
- If applicable, details of any current mortgage (eg. statement or a copy of the mortgage offer letter for all mortgages), including Shari’ah Mortgages and copy of original UAE National Housing Loan confirmation. Details of any overdraft facilities approved.
- If applicable, copy of the original clearance letter for any loans settled in the last month
- Latest copy of credit card statements for 6 months for all credit cards (latest statement no older than 30 days)
- Documentary proof of the source of your property down payment or copies of receipts if already paid
- Application fee: The cheque should be issued from your personal bank account
- Original salary certificate and/or last 3 months salary slips (no older than 30 days). Please provide employment contract detailing salary and probationary period if you have been employed for less than 6 months.
- If receiving bonus income: Original letter from your employer confirming bonuses paid for the past 3 years. All payments should also be seen on your bank statements.
- If receiving commission income: Original letter from your employer confirming commission earned over the previous 24 months. All payments should also be seen on your bank statements
SELF EMPLOYED AND COMPANY OWNER APPLICANTS
- Company profile giving a detailed view of the nature of your business
- Copies of original 2 years audited financial accounts (most recent dated no older than 18 months) or 2 years most recent tax assessments if not audited.
- Copy of Trade License
- Copy of Memorandum and Articles of Association (first Memorandum and all amendments made to date)
- Copies of original 6 months latest business bank statements (no older than 30 days) on the business transactional bank account (regardless of whether the auditor is on the ADF approved list)
- Copies of original 12 months business bank statements on the business transactional bank account covering the trading period shown by your latest Financial Accounts (unless the Auditor is on the ADF approved list). These statements should corroborate turnover, otherwise provide a detailed explanation
- Credit Reference Agency Report from an approved Agency in the applicants country of residence (no older than 30 days)
- Copies of original 6 months personal bank statements from all overseas transactional accounts (latest statement no older than 30 days)
- Self-employed clients – Copies of original 2 years audited financial accounts (most recent no older than 18 months)
- Self-employed clients – 2 years’ tax assessments signed-off by the relevant tax authority (not more than 12 months old)
PROPERTY DOCUMENTS REQUIRED (ALL APPLICANTS)
Once an Agreement in Principle has been issued or for a Full Application, the additional information stated below will be required:
FOR ALL APPLICANTS
- Primary Market - Copy of the original Sale and Purchase Agreement (SPA) between Developer and buyer
- Secondary Market - Copy of the original SPA and the original MOU (not a copy) between new buyer and seller. Where an SPA is not available (in case not provided by developer), written confirmation from the Developer is required identifying the property
- Copy of the property floor plan
- Title Deed (Dubai Properties only)
- Copy of municipality map showing property location (Private Villa only)
- Valuation Fee (if applicable): The cheque should be issued from your personal bank account
- The property details section of the application form must be completed (if not already provided)
- Completion Certificate (completed properties only)
- Copy of receipts for all payments made to date (under construction properties only)
- Copy of seller’s passport (resale properties only)
- Authority letter to pay any existing mortgage and collect original SPA and all relevant property documents