Currency of Mortgage
United Arab Emirates Dirham (AED).
If you choose a Variable Interest Rate you can pay up to 20% per year free of Early Repayment Charges (calculated on the outstanding Loan amount as at the date of the Partial Settlement). Partial settlements can be made up to twice per year on your monthly repayment date, subject to a minimum of AED 5,000 per payment. Early Repayment Charges are payable on all Fixed Interest Rate products.
Mortgage Repayment Methods
Capital repayments for both under construction and completed phases.
Interest only option also available for under construction properties (subject to CB regulations).
You can benefit from a one month Payment Holiday each year free of deferment charges, starting in the second year of your mortgage loan.
- Loan Protection Insurance is mandatory and Building Insurance is mandatory for completed villas and townhouses.
- For applicable fees and charges, please refer to Schedule of Standard Fees and Charges.
- *Minimum of 14 days’ notice required.
- Terms and Conditions Apply.
- All Applications and requests for Partial Settlement & Payment Holiday are subject to Abu Dhabi Finance approval.