UAE Residents with a minimum income of AED 10,000 per month.
- The minimum amount is AED 250,000 (AED 50,000 for Further Advance).
- The maximum amount depends on each applicant’s financial eligibility and is subject to UAE Central Bank regulations.
"Essence" is applicable to residential properties in Abu Dhabi and Dubai.
- Minimum - 3 years.
- Maximum - 25 years.
- Minimum - 21 years.
- Maximum (at loan maturity date):
- 70 years for self-employed UAE Residents.
- 65 years for salaried UAE Residents.
Purpose of Mortgage
Own-to-Occupy, Further Advance (Top Up), Re-mortgage (Buy Out) and Investment (Buy to let / Additional UAE property).
Developers & Developments
For approved list of Developers and Developments financed by Abu Dhabi Finance please visit our development locations.