Non-UAE Residents with a minimum income of AED 20,000 per month (equivalent).
- The minimum amount is AED 250,000 (AED 50,000 for Further Advance).
- The maximum amount depends on each applicant’s financial eligibility and is subject to Central Bank regulations.
Compass’ is applicable for residential properties on our approved list of developments in Abu Dhabi or Dubai.
- Minimum - 3 years.
- Maximum - 25 years.
- Minimum - 21 years.
- Maximum (at loan maturity date):
- 65 years for salaried applicants
- 70 years for self-employed applicants
Purpose of Mortgage
Own-to-Occupy, Investment Buy to Let / Additional UAE property), Re-mortgage (Buy Out) and Further Advance Top Up).
Developers & Developments
For approved list of Developers and Developments financed by Abu Dhabi Finance please visit our development locations.