Commercial Mortgage is a loan that will help you purchase or refinance your commercial property such as a warehouse, office space or a retail space.
- Office Space
- Warehouse Construction
- Retail Shops
No. You do not need to transfer any salary.
You are eligible to access an amount up to AED 10 million. An exception to this rule exists if the applicant meets some criteria. In these cases up to AED 15 million may be obtained.
The loan term can be up to 15 years.
The minimum age is 21 years and the maximum age is 65 years.
The business should be established and in operation for 3 years or more.
The process will take at least seven working days subject to the submission of all required documents.
Abu Dhabi Finance obtains insurance coverage on the encumbered property. This mitigates the risk of loss to the property’s value due to damage, destruction, natural disasters (earthquake, flood, tornado, hurricane, mudslide), and the like.
Building Insurance Cover is mandatory; Abu Dhabi Finance may also require additional insurance (e.g. Loan Protection Insurance), however this will be determined on a case-by-case basis.
Refinancing is an easy way to solve many of your mortgage worries. Getting a lower monthly rate and paying less over the life of your loan just makes sense. At ADF we’re ready to find the right refinancing solution for you. Our staff of refinance experts will help you evaluate your mortgage needs and draft a refinancing plan that will save you money.
Two major types of refinances are:
- Rate-and-term refinancing to save money. Typically, you refinance your remaining balance for a lower interest rate and a term you can afford.
- Cash-out refinancing, in which you take out a new mortgage for more than you owed. You take the difference in cash as equity release or you use it to refinance your existing debt.
A mortgage pre-qualification can be useful as an estimate of how much you can afford to spend on your commercial property. A pre-approval is however; much more valuable because this means the lender has actually checked your credit and verified your documentation to approve a specific loan amount (usually for a particular time period such as 90 days). Final loan approval occurs when you have an appraisal done and the loan is applied to a particular property.
- Application form.
- Valid passport & visa copies.
- Valid Trade License.
- Copy of Chamber of Commerce Registration.
- Memorandum & Articles of Association.
- Three years audited or certified accounts in addition the current management information
- Assets and liabilities statement.
- 6 months bank statements of the Company and personal accounts
- Property documents Title Deed.
Yes, this acts as security for Abu Dhabi Finance in case of non-payment of installments.