Customised especially for your business requirements, Warehouse Purchase Finance from ADF combines a number of great features and benefits to give you one of the most comprehensive commercial mortgage products available in the market.
This product can be used to buy, refinance or release equity for warehouse properties in the UAE for both end users and investors.
- Looking to purchase a warehouse and want to minimise your down payment? ADF offers you up to 75% of the warehouse value!
- Don't want the hassle of shifting your company's current account to a new bank ? You don’t have to.
- Want to settle your loan faster? Pay off up to 10% of the outstanding balance each year free of charge.
- Think your company size or industry restricts you from getting a loan? We offer finance to all types of businesses across all industries!
- Need a break from monthly repayments? We offer a payment holiday once a year at no cost.
Borrow as little as AED 500,000 for a term of between 3 and 15 years.
- Minimum length of business: 3 years
- The maximum loan amount depends on each applicant’s financial eligibility and is subject to UAE Central Bank regulations
Fees & Charges
- 1.575% of loan amount (non-refundable)
- Dependent on the type of asset
All Fees and Charges mentioned above are inclusive of Value Added Tax (VAT) and are subject to change at two months’ notice at the sole discretion of Abu Dhabi Finance PJSC. Terms & Conditions apply.
Frequently Asked Questions
We are a specialist conventional mortgage lender for residential and commercial properties in the UAE.
You can apply for a commercial loan with us by calling 800 ADF (233) or through our website. You can discuss your needs with one of our commercial finance experts, who will conduct an initial fact-finding interview to ensure that you have a clear picture of what will be required.
Interest is calculated based on the daily principal outstanding balance on your Construction loan account. Your monthly instalment will be applied against your outstanding balance, plus the interest accrued.
An independent valuation of the construction costs is mandatory and is conducted by the banks' empanelled valuers. The loan amount is then calculated by the lender based on the valuation amount provided by the valuer.
The higher the down payment, the lower the loan amount. Loan-to-value (LTV) is a financial term used by lenders to express the ratio of the loan amount against the value of the property. While it may be tempting to apply for the highest LTV in order to minimise the down payment needed, it is important to take into account future cash flow requirements based on the loan amount in order to ensure that future repayments are manageable.
There is no need to change your current banking relationships, as long as you have a company bank account in the UAE.
Yes. Abu Dhabi Finance offers construction finance for commercial properties in Abu Dhabi, Dubai, Sharjah, Ajman and Ras Al Khaimah.
No, we are a specialist conventional (Non-Islamic) lender for commercial properties.
Charges associated with processing a warehouse construction loan include but are not limited to a loan Processing Fee, Insurance Premium, Valuation Fee.
For full details on applicable Fees & Charges, please click here.
Yes, it is advisable. We at ADF work out your maximum eligibility before you look for probable property. Once approved you could look for the property that would be affordable. Charges are applicable.
Yes. Both life and property insurance are mandatory but don't worry, we can take care of everything on your behalf.
You will be required to repay the full outstanding balance of your warehouse loan (principal plus interest) at the time of sale, whereupon we will release our security over the property.
Terms & Conditions