Reach new heights
If you are a manufacturer, wholesaler or a franchise network operator, you will benefit from our bespoke Retail Shop Finance solution.
The retail environment is a fast growing industry in the UAE and whether your retail business is a small fashion boutique, food outlet or an online store, our Retail Shop Finance solution will provide you with an investment to sustain your business.
Partnering with us is the quickest and easiest way to get the best retail finance plans with expert support and friendly service.
- Eligibility for up to AED 10 million
- Loan term up to 15 years
- Up to 75%LTV for purchase or refinance.
- Fast processing and easy documentation
Frequently Asked Questions
Commercial Mortgage is a loan that will help you purchase or refinance your commercial property such as a warehouse, office space or a retail space.
- Office Space
- Warehouse Construction
- Retail Shops
No. You do not need to transfer any salary.
You are eligible to access an amount up to AED 10 million. An exception to this rule exists if the applicant meets some criteria. In these cases up to AED 15 million may be obtained.
The loan term can be up to 15 years.
The minimum age is 21 years and the maximum age is 65 years.
The business should be established and in operation for 3 years or more.
The process will take at least seven working days subject to the submission of all required documents.
Abu Dhabi Finance obtains Assurance coverage on the encumbered property. This mitigates the risk of loss to the property’s value due to damage, destruction, natural disasters (earthquake, flood, tornado, hurricane, mudslide), and the like.
Building Assurance Cover is mandatory; Abu Dhabi Finance may also require additional insurance (e.g. Loan Protection Coverage), however this will be determined on a case-by-case basis.
Refinancing is an easy way to solve many of your mortgage worries. Getting a lower monthly rate and paying less over the life of your loan just makes sense. At ADF we’re ready to find the right refinancing solution for you. Our staff of refinance experts will help you evaluate your mortgage needs and draft a refinancing plan that will save you money.
Two major types of refinances are:
- Rate-and-term refinancing to save money. Typically, you refinance your remaining balance for a lower interest rate and a term you can afford.
- Cash-out refinancing, in which you take out a new mortgage for more than you owed. You take the difference in cash as equity release or you use it to refinance your existing debt.
A mortgage pre-qualification can be useful as an estimate of how much you can afford to spend on your commercial property. A pre-approval is however; much more valuable because this means the lender has actually checked your credit and verified your documentation to approve a specific loan amount (usually for a particular time period such as 90 days). Final loan approval occurs when you have an appraisal done and the loan is applied to a particular property.
- Application form.
- Valid passport & visa copies.
- Valid Trade License.
- Copy of Chamber of Commerce Registration.
- Memorandum & Articles of Association.
- Three years audited or certified accounts in addition the current management information
- Assets and liabilities statement.
- 6 months bank statements of the Company and personal accounts
- Property documents Title Deed.
Yes, this acts as security for Abu Dhabi Finance in case of non-payment of installments.
Why Abu Dhabi Finance
Abu Dhabi Finance is one of the UAE’s leading financial services companies, providing individuals and businesses alike with the most relevant financial solutions.
To be the most admired real estate financial services company in the UAE
We aim to set the standard in the real estate financial services industry by providing our clients with:
- Expertise in the local real estate industry, based on our breadth and depth of experience
- Transparent products and services, built on leading international standards
- Trusted advisors throughout the real estate investment journey
About Abu Dhabi Finance
Abu Dhabi Finance is the UAE’s fastest growing leading financial services company mortgage lender, providing individuals and businesses alike with the most relevant real estate financial solutions.
Since being formed in 2008 as a private joint stock company partnership between Mubadala Development Company pjsc, Aldar Properties pjsc and ADCB, Abu Dhabi Finance has grown from strength to strength. This partnership brings years of local financial knowledge and real estate expertise, combined with the most solid financial backing in the UAE and a tangible sense of corporate social responsibility.
Abu Dhabi Finance offers innovative financial solutions ranging from residential and commercial mortgages to financial support services. This expertise, coupled with outstanding client service that sits at the heart of everything we do, has translated into numerous customer service and innovation awards since our launch. In 2013, Abu Dhabi Finance became the latest recipients of the Banker Middle East Awards, winning Best Home Finance Company and Best Home Finance Product. Abu Dhabi Finance has also won the Stevie’s Award for Customer Service and the President’s Award for Customer Experience Management for the UAE Customer Service Week STAR Awards.
In 2013, Abu Dhabi Finance expanded its footprint to Dubai, bringing its unique combination of world-class professionalism and intimate client care to the market.
We encourage our clients to aspire to the highest levels of service and to benchmark their expectations against the best internationally. It’s because we have a passion for our community and our clients that we are determined to go to extraordinary lengths to delight them and exceed their expectations.
Abu Dhabi Finance Core Values
- At Abu Dhabi Finance we define success through the client’s eyes:
We go to extraordinary lengths to delight our clients and we strive to exceed their expectations
- We are dedicated to satisfying our clients and we serve them competently, efficiently, knowledgeably, and with flair
At Abu Dhabi Finance, we encourage ideas that are dynamic and creative and we strive to improve:
- We think differently
- We do things the right way
- We welcome the opportunity to improve and develop ourselves and others
At Abu Dhabi Finance, we are one team where every idea and every person counts:
- We are all equal
- We recognize and celebrate each other’s achievements
At Abu Dhabi Finance, people and community are served with respect
- We are proud to support the Abu Dhabi Plan 2030, to transform Abu Dhabi to a global capital city
- We engage in our community and we embed corporate social responsibility into our business pillars
- We give extra attention to people and change ourselves to honor our commitments