Our commitment to you is unparalleled levels of client service!
“At Abu Dhabi Finance, our commitment to every client is personalised service with a human touch, which is embedded as a core value of our organisation. Our aim is to exceed expectations and provide clients with all the information necessary to ensure they won’t encounter any hidden costs or surprises. Finally, we strive to consistently maintain the highest standards of ethical conduct – working to earn our clients’ trust, day in and day out.”
Chief Executive Officer
OUR COMMITMENT TO YOU
- Help you make the right financial decision for you, not just sell you our products.
- Communicate with you in a straightforward and open manner.
- Behave with honesty, integrity, care and diligence.
- Treat you with respect and courtesy.
- Comply with all laws, rules and regulations of the UAE.
- Protect all your information and treat it with the utmost confidentiality.
- Provide you with multiple channels to communicate with us.
- Welcome your feedback and suggestions in order to improve our services.
- Attend to your complaints in a timely manner, providing you with an answer and/or resolution within 5 working days or less.
- Share your feedback, complaints and compliments with senior management and improve our services to meet your future expectations.
YOUR VOICE MAKES US BETTER AT WHAT WE DO
- Answer our queries in a timely manner to ensure services are delivered to you within the agreed time.
- Provide written responses for all critical matters that need urgent attention.
- Respond to our surveys to help us measure your satisfaction and improve our services.
CLIENT FEEDBACK AND SUGGESTION CHANNELS
Toll Free Line: 800 ADF (233)
International line: +9712 659 1900
Headquarters Office: 7th floor, Aldar Headquarters, Al Raha Beach, Abu Dhabi, UAE.
Client Service Centre branch: 9th floor, Office 902, Al Habtoor Business Tower, King Salman Bin Abdulaziz Al Saud St, Dubai Marina, Dubai, UAE.
Business Hours: 08:30 to 17:00 Sunday to Thursday
Complaints can also be directed through the Consumer Protection Department of the Central Bank of the UAE via the relevant website:
The Abu Dhabi Finance Client Charter is a statement of intent and by no way represents a legally binding document.